PROTECT LINE - Pure and Durable
- Natural material
- RHEINZINK-prePATINA blue-grey and graphite-grey have a transparent coating
- Postpones the aging process of the preweathered finishes
- Prolongs its initial appearance
- Recommended for aggressive microclimates including coastal or tropical climates
- Recommended for special details such as soffits
- Durable and with low to no-maintenance
- 100% recyclable – infinitely
- For roof, façade and architectural details
The PROTECT LINE is RHEINZINK-prePATINA blue-grey and graphite-grey with a transparent coating. This coating was developed to postpone the aging process, prolonging the initial appearance of the preweathered material. For aesthetic reasons, the durable surface protection is recommended for aggressive microclimates, these include coastal or tropical climates, and for special details such as soffit cladding.
PROTECT includes all the positive characteristics the PATINA line possesses including malleability, durability and sustainability. RHEINZINK is manufactured to exceed the requirements of Euro-Norm Standard DIN EN 988, which prescribes certain minimum material properties for titanium zinc. RHEINZINK is constantly subjected to quality control monitoring according to DIN EN 988, DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 requirements, and additionally by an external inspection through an accredited, independent institute (TÜV Rheinland), according to the “QUALITY ZINC” criteria.
The RHEINZINK-PROTECT LINE includes coils and sheets available in RHEINZINK-PROTECT blue-grey and RHEINZINK-PROTECT graphite-grey only. As a standard, both materials are delivered with a protective film.